Blog 4

What is it? 
It's artwork of the Dragon Ball Z anime character Gohan with a true message on it.

It's function 
It's function is to appeal to fans of the Dragon ball z series while also giving a true message of how kind people can loose their anger when pushed to far. 
Where I saw it 
I saw it on pinterest
Quality 
It has pretty good quality with the photo of the character.
Design and Typography 
Black and white is used with a photo of Gohan from an iconic episode. The typography looks beat up showing the aspect of combat which is the main characteristic of Dragon Ball Z
Why I like it 
I like it because I've always been a fan of Dragon Ball Z and Gohan is my favorite character. I can also relate to the message is gives because I've been always calm but I snap when enough is enough.

Comments

Popular Posts